Sunday, May 14, 2023

What you see is what I allow

 


Actually I’m a very private person. I don’t come on here trying clarify anything. Think what you want an no I won’t clear it up. Social media is toxic and the ones not happy stay in here trying to prove a point. I don’t need recognition or confirmation from anyone. Y’all will be happy when y’all stop seeking validation from outsiders.

I don’t know what I want, but I just want to share something thinking of mind. For me now, it is peaceful when I not interested in anyone anymore isn’t that selfish but I realized anything happens there’s for a reason. Everyone has differently achievement to share on social media “married, kids, parenting, continues studies, graduations, conten creators, even someone still looking for a job etc” I think it’s cool in 24 hours everyone do anythings so many different.

I like when I see them, but now I prefer when I didn’t know about it. Cause, I feel like I could focus to my self and my plans I have. Masya Allah Allah guide me step by step from do, doing and finally done. I’m very grateful when I need help they were so happy to respond me. I always trusting the process. One day, I’m gonna have everything I prayed for. Manifesting a lot of I write and thingking of minds.

I could feel someone’s negativity, so grateful. It’s make me easy to things I want to do. And in the end all, I learned was how to be strong alone.

Ok, that’s enough. Heavy on my privacy, what you see is what I allow.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment