Saturday, November 4, 2023

Sometimes, I feel like...


 

At the end of the day, i just want to be proud of the person i have become, i want to be proud of the love i gave of the way wich i risked my heart despite being hurt. Until now, i always want to be the best person i can be. be kind even i tired. Be understanding even when i angry. Cause,

Sometimes, i did'nt know what i want, i did'nt know about my feelings. happy and sad at the same time. I feel like i don't want to do anything just relax and be quite but it's okay everythings happens for a reason. What's a reason? it's me, it's only me know about it. i keep on my mind cause i can't explain anything. yeah that was complicated. But, i just want to say ;

Dear me,

You deserve happiness, and i mean real happiness, true happiness. The kind of happiness that makes your heart fill with warmth.

And you deserve to feel what it feels like to be okay. To feel like the world isn't against you. To feel like you aren't constantly drowning, more than anything, you deserve to be okay.

Remember that you are you

What others do is none of your business and what you do is none of their business. focus on you, your actions, your decisions, and your life.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment